5 Nov 2018

Pullman Baku Hotel [Aserbaidschan]

The Pullman Baku Hotel in Azerbaijan is a huge hotel with an aqua park, indoor and outdoor pools and entertainment centre, all of which I did not have the chance to explore because I arrived at the hotel late and had to leave early each morning.

The lobby had an impressive ceiling with coloured glass which unfortunately I forgot to take a photo of.


The rooms were of a comfortable large size with a sofa and table, so there was plenty of space to spread out the luggages, walk around and toiletries laid out.  And I liked the wooden floor which make the room seem lighter and cleaner. 

The beds were pretty high, and I almost fell off in the morning because I had to stretch my legs to reach the floor.



The bathroom, though, was a curious affair of a half screen-door at the side of the bathtub, so if one is only showering, then one had to stand really close to the showerhead in order not to splash too much water on the floor.  I thought a shower curtain would have been simpler.


No comments:

Post a Comment