27 Mar 2024

朝食 [洋食]

I don't usually eat at the airport after landing, preferring to eat at the city centre or near the hotel where I think the food is more authentic, rather than pretending to be cosmopolitan to cater to the tastebuds of tourists.

However, I was still rather hungry upon landing despite being served breakfast onboard.  So I decided to have a bite before leaving the airport.

Stumbled into an eatery that was opened for breakfast.

The 粗挽きソーセージのグリル on the menu looked oddly familiar, although I couldn't place where I ad seen the dish before.  Grilled sausages and fries isn't a healthy breakfast option but I figured it was fast to prep and would arrive quickly.

The sausages were so-so, but I liked that the thick-cut fries were more potato in the inside than just being hollow, as with the fries from a certain fastfood restaurant.
            
                                         

For good measure,  I also ordered a scrambled egg with sausage and hashbrown with buns.  Not sure why the eatery decided that it was okay to serve one sausage with eggs, just like breakfast on the planes.  


It was a few days later when I had lunch at a certain family restaurant when I realised why this breakfast looked so familiar.  Because it was from the same group!

No comments:

Post a Comment