14 Oct 2022

Swedish Food [スウェーデン料理]

Found a place other than IKEA that serves Swedish food, and tried it out.  
This restaurant is muslim-friendly, so no pork is served in the dishes.  Obviously, lard would not be used in the cooking, so I was quite looking forward to eating there.

Picked Pytt I Panna, which was diced Angus beed with a sunny-side-up egg and some salad.  I thought the dish was reasonable for the price and the portion of beef, which was cooked rather nicely.


The Garlic Pasta with Meatballs was a bit of a letdown.  The beefballs were nice and delish enough, but the linguine was under-cooked for me.  I would have wished for the linguine to have been cooked for perhaps a minute more.  It was too hard for me and not enough olive oil was added.


I'm not much of a crepe person, but thought to give the mushroom crepe a try.  Still this crepe didn't quite appeal to me, and I wished there were more mushrooms.  The salad on the side saved the dish somewhat though.

No comments:

Post a Comment