3 Dec 2018

Double Tree by Hilton Yerevan [Armenien]

My favourite piece of hotel furniture is undoubtly the heated towel rail.  If a hotel bathroom has one mounted on the walls, especially one where the towels come off hot and toasty, the hotel gets my vote and I can almost disregard other awfulness such as the smallness of the room or lack of table space.

Double Tree by Hilton Yerevan City Centre is one hotel that gets my vote.  I was pleasantly surprised when I checked out the bathroom to see the heated towel rail, and a nice hot one at that!  So I disregarded the strange ledge in the room which barely could hold stuff, and the fact that the Loccitane toiletries were not replaced totally when I ran out of the shower gel (the hotel replaced the shower gel with a non-Loccitane!)



The room didn't leave a very deep impression, but the heated towel rail sure did.  The bathroom was nice and warm and dry, and I could even wash my long-sleeved t-shirt and it would be nice and warm and toasty and straight (without the need to iron) to wear the very next morning.


Oh yes, and breakfast was pretty good at the restaurant too.

I might just return to DoubleTree when I visit Yerevan again (for all the museums that I didn't have the chance to step in!)

No comments:

Post a Comment