18 Feb 2017

ハイアット リージェンシー 福岡

This is the 2nd time I stayed at a Hyatt Regency, the previous time being at Hyatt Regency Kyoto.

Average rate for a weekday room at Hyatt Regency Fukuoka with breakfast thrown in is about 27,000 yen, slightly cheaper than what I remember was the rate at Hyatt Regency Kyoto.

Despite both being Hyatt Regency hotels, the one in Kyoto and Fukuoka were quite different.

The room in Kyoto was huge, and so was the bath room, cleverly separated into bath, toilet and wash basin areas.

The Fukuoka hotel seems to have been another hotel previously, as the room was much smaller and the bathroom was what was common in business hotels.  I would have expected a proper sink with vanity table from a Hyatt Regency hotel.

Room amentities, such as tea and coffee, and toiletries were not as impressive as those at the Kyoto hotel.  The furniture seemed a little dated as well.  Which was rather disappointing.

Service however was good, with a staff bringing over a luggage trolley to bring my bags and showed me to my room.  That was really appreciated after I got a bit disorientated trying to find my way to the hotel in the dark, and with google map obviously not indicating that a landmark building I was looking out for was hidden being scaffolds.



No comments:

Post a Comment